Wednesday, June 24, 2009

I AM A SMILE! ARE YOU?

(These thoughts are changed three times a week and cover a gamut of subjects, approaches and insights)

Not as many people, as I would have liked, had a smile on their face or a grin with gumption as they passed by me this morning…but those that did…oh what a gift they gave me…what a gift.

I am a smile.
I confuse anger and put a frown to flight.
Phyllis Diller says that I AM A CURVE THAT SETS EVERYTHING STRAIGHT.

I am a smile.
I am an escape valve for an abundance of mirth,
A merry explosion from within,
A mood of mind and manner that can change a night to dawn.
I wrinkle the chin, crinkle the eyes, and crease the face
on its way toward more total delight.

I am the adolescence of laughter,
an outward expression of inward hilarity.
I look good, feel good and am good.

A smile means the same thing in any language.

I am the gift of a friend, an occasion, or a mood.
I am fed by a sense of humor, kept alive by attitude,
continued by conclusion.
I do not win out over all men.
Some are married to a scowl and past masters of
the art of growl.

I like the quote “You’re never fully dressed if you are not wearing a smile.”

I am a smile,
I am for playground filled with children,
For kittens five days old,
For merry music in the spring,
For all those times when joy is a tickle in your hear and a melody in your mind.

SMILE…IT INCREASE YOUR FACE VALUE!!!!!

I am not often an accident,
I cannot be planned.
Perhaps this is what makes me so much fun.

No comments: