Friday, March 27, 2009

I AM A GRIN

(these thoughts are changed three times a week)

I am a Grin.
I am an escape valve for an abundance of mirth,
A merry explosion from within,
A mood of mind and manner that can change a night to dawn.
I wrinkle the chin, crinkle the eyes, and crease the face
on its way toward more total delight.

I am the adolescence of laughter,
an outward expression of inward hilarity.
I look good, feel good and am good.

I am the gift of a friend, an occasion, or a mood.
I am fed by a sense of humor, kept alive by attitude,
continued by conclusion.
I do not win out over everyone. .
Some are married to a frown, and past masters of
the art of growl.

I am a Grin,
I am for playgrounds filled with children,
For kittens five days old,
For merry music in the spring,
For all those times when joy is a tickle in your hear and a melody in your mind.

I cannot be planned.
Perhaps this is what makes me so much fun.

No comments: