Tuesday, September 1, 2009

THE GIFT OF BEYONDNESS

A man or woman of real vision…what sets them apart? There is a beyondness in them. They see beyond the rough talk on the street corners, and the smell and stink of greed in some corporate boardrooms. They see the possibility of redemptive change in the most unlikely of God’s creatures. They have an attitude.

They have the attitude of the Psalmist about them because they have burned his words into their hearts, “Whither shall I go from thy spirit? Or whither shall I flee from thy presence? If I ascend up into heaven, thou art there; if I make my bed in hell, behold, thou art there. If I take the wings of the morning and dwell in the uttermost parts of the sea: even there shall thy hand lead me, and thy right hand shall hold me.”

The last time you saw someone you hadn’t seen in a long time, did they say to you, “You haven’t changed a bit”? I hope not. Because I hope you have changed, as I hope I have changed. That each new day there is an added spiritual sparkle in our eyes which only time and prayer can bring. A new confidence that only Christ can give. A new spiritual awareness that shows.

Have you visited my ONE A DAY YOUR SPIRITUAL VITAMINS site. Go to Google and where it says “Google Search” type in “Neil Spiritual Vitamins” or type in at the URL site oneadayyourspiritualvitamins.blogspot.com

And, yes, if this site has met any of your needs please share it with a friend.

No comments: