Tuesday, September 27, 2016

WHAT IS COMMITMENT?

********************************************
TO SEND THIS DAYS BLOG TO A FRIEND JUST
CLICK AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS BLOG ON “TELL A FRIEND”
 
For Neil's "One a Day Your Spiritual Vitamins"
click on the following URL
 

********************************************
Commitment requires four definite steps; Confession, Contrition, Reparation and Amendment.

Confession says, “I have sinned.”

Contrition says, “I am sorry.”

Reparation says, “I will try to right the wrong.”

And Amendment says, “I will let yesterday’s sin teach me for a better tomorrow.”
Commitment says “What I am demands God as He is; nothing else will do.”

Alstair McLean wrote that if we could hold to God’s promises with one-fiftieth of the faith we profess, we would shout with a song of triumph, cry with the wind and march as one, shoulder to shoulder, and friend to friend.

******************************************

To view an abundance of unusual stories by Neil Wyrick go to his other blog ONE A DAY, YOUR SPIRITUAL VITAMINS

Click on the following URL

http://oneadayyourspiritualvitamins.blogspot.com/

******************************************

No comments: