Wednesday, October 8, 2008

Life Is Not What It is But What You Make It

Someone has described worry as a kind of mental hysteria in which the mind goes around in circles wearing holes in itself. The literal meaning of the word is “To Strangle.”
Here are a few ideas on how to handle this problem no one escapes..
1. Lean how to love. The day you capture unselfish others-centered love will be the finest moment of your life. It will cool the heat of anger, calm the jitters of fear and warm the chill of sorrow.
2. Learn a good definition of courage, Indeed, try this one, “Courage is not the absence of fear but the mastery of it.” When my friend and co-owner of our plane crashed it and killed himself I immediately took a rented plane skyward and put it through all the acrobatic maneuvers I could. I knew if I didn’t I might easily carry fear around in my back pocket for the rest of my life
3. Have a good physical every year. Don’t fight imaginary diseases. Do fight them if they are real.
4. Learn to cooperate with the inevitable and then having adjusted to a problem let it be a teacher.

No comments: