Tuesday, August 23, 2016

JUST SOME THOUGHTS ON BETTER THINKING

**********************************************************
If you would like to share this blog with a friend, go to the bottom and click on TELL A FRIEND
***********************************************************
A long time ago I reached the conclusion that if bad lives can pull me down then good lives can lift me up. So I try to read about and come in contact with good people who outlive me with their kindness and compassion and by so doing make me more kind and compassionate.

I find good people because I have trained myself not to be like some who if they met a Saint would only remember that he had not cleaned his feet.

I know folk who cannot appreciate the stars because they are too busy complaining the Electric company has not fixed the streetlight.
And oh yes, I begin each day with a Gratitude Attitude toward by God and seek out as many other people who are seeking gratitude as a constant friend.
***********************************************************************
“Enter his gates with thanksgiving,
and his courts with praise!
Give thanks to him; bless his name!”
—Psalm 100:4
***********************************************************************
To view an abundance of unusual stories by Neil Wyrick go to his other blog ONE A DAY, YOUR SPIRITUAL VITAMINS

Click on the following URL
 http://oneadayyourspiritualvitamins.blogspot.com/ ***********************************************************************

No comments: