Thursday, December 2, 2010

GREAT WIDE WALLS

****************************************
If you would like to share this blog with a friend, go to the bottom and click on the TELL A FRIEND
****************************************
Give me wide walls to protect me from whatever weaknesses I find in the world of men.
Let the north wall be love, the south wall tolerance, the east wall faith, the west wall hope.
And when I walk through the door of the house called me…the house these walls protect, may that door have earned the title humility.
********************************************

A new Series on PRAYER began on Nov 21

Each Tuesday there is a continuation of the Serialization of his Internationally distributed novel RUST ON MY SOUL.

To view an abundance of unusual stories by Neil Wyrick go to his other blog ONE A DAY, YOUR SPIRITUAL VITAMINS

Click on the following URL
http://oneadayyourspiritualvitamins.blogspot.com/
********************************************

No comments: